- PVC Pressure
- Supermain PVC-O
- Hydro PVC-M
- Solvent Cement Joint PVC-U
- Polydex PVC-U
- Vinyl Iron PVC-U
- Large Bore SCJ Pressure Fittings
- Yellow Gas Pipe
- PVC Drain Waste and Vent
- PVC Stormwater
- PE Pipe Systems
- PE Fittings Systems
- PRO Pipe Systems
- Electrical and Communications
- Industrial Products
- Flexible Drainage Systems
- HDPE Drainage Systems
- Ductile Iron Fittings
- Straub Couplings
- Jointing and Accessories
- Viking Johnson Couplings
PE Fittings Systems
Vinidex PE pipe is manufactured in sizes ranging from 16mm to 1200mm and can be jointed using a variety of techniques and fittings systems.
Philmac compression fittings are mechanical fittings which allow quick and easy installation and easy disassembly of PE pipe systems in a number of applications.
- Metric Compression Fittings are manufactured in Australia for local conditions and are available in sizes from 16mm to 110mm. They are supplied pre-assembled and ready to install. The range is comprehensive, featuring joiners, reducers, elbows, tees and end fittings plus specialty fittings for recycled water, PE to copper and a range of different pipe types using the Universal Transition Connector (UTC) allowing the connection from other rigid piping systems.. Fittings are rated for hydrostatic pressures up to 1600kPa.
- Specialty gas compression fittings (yellow) for reticulation systems are also available.
- Safelok Mining and Industrial Fittings are manufactured from polypropylene specially formulated for the tough conditions encountered in the mining industry. This range features a complete fittings system in sizes from 16mm to 110m and can be installed for compressed air and water applications.
- Rural Compression Fittings are available in sizes ranging from ½” to 2″and are the perfect connection for Australian rural PE pipe. The rural fittings feature an insert assembly and are simple to use, disconnect and reconnect.
The process of Electrofusion is where an electrical current is passed through a wire coil embedded in the fitting internal surface. The heat generated melts the two polyethylene surfaces resulting in a homogenous fusion joint between the pipe and fitting surfaces. The FRIATEC patented Electrofusion Fittings system is world leading and comprises the FRIALEN PN 16 range of fittings from 16mm to 1200mm. The range includes couplers, bends, tees, transition fittings and tapping saddles.
Vinidex also offers a range of spigot ended fittings that are suitable for use in either butt fusion or electrofusion jointing applications. The Vinidex Spigot Fittings Range is available in flanges, tees, bends and elbows and reducers in sizes from 20mm up to 1000mm depending on fittings design.
Fusion Tools, pipe scrapers, clamps and many other accessories for fusion jointing are also available from Vinidex.